Gazipasa Airport Transfer & Alanya Transfer
From Gazipasa Airport To Alanya Transfers 7/24
Our company, which you can choose without thinking about your transfer needs at Alanya, provides high standards of gazipasa airport transfer services to you, our valuable passengers, by combining economic prices with comfort and quality.
Uninterrupted transfers with VIP vehicles to Kargıcak, Demirtaş, Mahmutlar, Tosmur, Kestel, Oba, Alanya, Okurcalar, Payallar, Side, Belek regions around Gazipaşa airport. We also provide alanya airport transfer services to Gazipaşa airport and all hotels around Alanya. You can easily make your transfers in a few steps through our website.
No Additional Payments and Just in Time Transfers with Private Vehicles
We provide your airport transfers with private vehicles. Before your plane lands, we will come to the airport to pick you up. Our staff will welcome you at the airport and we are going to set out to your hotel or address with the vehicles allocated to you without losing any time. Public transport is not provided.
- vehicles are allocated just for you.
- Vehicles with coronavirus measures.
- 24/7 customer service by phone, Whatsapp, Viber, e-mail.
- Cash or credit card payment option in the vehicle.
- Booking update, confirmation and cancellation options via e-mail on the website.
- All vehicles are maximum 5 year old.
- Experienced staff and drivers.
Airport Transfers with Hygienic Vehicles
We are trying to show our best care in the fight against corona virus. Within the scope of this social responsibility, we set certain standards regarding hygiene in our vehicles.
- Seating arrangement and capacity in accordance with social distancing rules
- Periodic spray disinfection with a mixture of water, oxygen and colloidal silver
- Hygienic general cleaning and ventilation before each transfer
- Free mask, antibacterial gel, cologne in the vehicle
- Experienced drivers who comply with hygiene rules
- Disinfection of customer luggage
Safe Alanya Transfers within the scope of Covid-19
Your health is important. We are striving to do our best to combat the pandemic.
Wear your mask while traveling. If you do not have a mask, our driver will give you a mask free of charge. We also have hand sanitizer.
Avoid close contact with people. Our driver will be waiting for you at the exit gate with a signboard with your name on it.
Have a napkin or handkerchief with you. Use it to protect from frequently touched materials in social areas.
Do not forget that the most important factor in combating Kovid-19 is hand hygiene. After your social contacts, wash your hands with normal soap for at least 20 seconds.
Pay attention to the places that require contact such as door handles, windows and buttons in social environments. In our vehicles, such places are periodically cleaned.
Avoid unnecessary travel during the Covid-19 pandemic. If possible, delay or cancel your travels. Observe the hygiene rules in cases where you cannot cancel your travel.